Tuesday, May 5, 2009

*breathe*

Well, since I didn't want to close in on the three month mark without posting, and I DO want to post again... I just thought I'd say 'hi' and 'I'm still alive!'. It's been another crazy set of months... living life with no time to reflect/record it ;) Every weekend was something. Oh, there was a birthday somewhere in there, too! :)

But suffice it to say, there are a lot of things I'm learning (some harder ways than others) and a LOT of cool books out there, so I need to get back to posting! There's been new Fancy Nancys and Mo Willems, Summer Reading to discuss, and much more! I don't quite know if I'm ready for the summer (and its insane pace), but it's coming whether I am or not, so *breathe* ready, set, GO!

1 comment:

Raising Saints said...

I've been wondering what happened to you! Is there storytime drop-by tomorrow?? ;)